Policies, codes and standards
GSK Code of Conduct
Promotion and Scientific Engagement
Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Programme
The Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Programme is part of GSK’s response to the threat and risk of bribery and corruption. The programme includes an ABAC Policy and Standard, which have been designed to help staff and external parties understand bribery and corruption risk, and their responsibilities to actively combat it.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption PolicyPDF - 347.0KB
Binding Corporate Rules
Our human resources and research and development activities involve the processing of “personal information”, including the transfer of that personal information internationally. We have adopted Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs) to enable us to make international transfers of personal information within our group of companies in compliance with data protection laws of the European Union, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) (GDPR).
Third Party Oversight Programme
Our Third Party Oversight Programme helps control risks from third party business engagements with suppliers, distributors and other business partners. We want to work with business partners who share our commitment of high ethical standards and operating in a responsible way.
- Working with Third PartiesPDF - 252.4KB
GSK’s public policy statement on Working with Third Parties sets out our expectation that Third Parties will:
- Share our commitment to high ethical standards
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and adopt, at a minimum, GSK’s Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Labour Rights Principles
- Where relevant, comply with our standards on quality, patient safety, health and safety and the environment
- Create a culture which supports staff reporting of suspected violations of law, rules and regulations, as well as of unethical conduct, without fear of reprisal or retaliation.