Non-Executive Board Director
Simon is an engaging, people focused business leader with an operational and supply chain career spanning 14 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He is skilled in the development and execution of strategic direction. A collaborative and critical thinker, who develops and implements solutions delivering strong business outcomes.
As the MEA Lead from March 2021, Simon is responsible for operations of 7 sites across the region plus a further 2 under construction. He is currently based in Singapore. Simon’s previous engagements include:
- GSK Site Director – UK from June 2019 - November 2021 at Worthing, West Sussex
- GSK Site Director – China from 2017 - May 2019 in Tianjin City - Director for two manufacturing sites and Supply Chain operators
- GSK - Lean Manufacturing Consultant - Asia Pacific from September 2013 – February 2015 , providing Business Improvement and strategy development / deployment support for Sites in AP & Japan
- Head of Logistics and Operational Excellence from January 2013 - September 2013
- Head of Non Steriles Supply Chain from Jan 2011 - Dec 2012 in Victoria, Australia